Community How To

View Only
  • 1.  Aruba IAP-315 Wireless is not working

Posted 11 days ago

Hi, I'm having a issue here.. my IAP-315 wireless stop functioning. the Wireless LED light is off but the webui portal shows up. what is the issue? i have been factory reset many times but unveil. anyone can help on this?

------------------------------
    Edmand Hon
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Aruba IAP-315 Wireless is not working

Posted 9 days ago

It sounds like it might not be getting enough power.  Since the LED is off but it shows up on the panel.  I am assuming you are using PoE. 

If you are using PoE:

• See if you can plug in the AP and see if it works
    • Check your switch and see if the port has an errors
    • Try a different port. 

If you are not using PoE try a different adapter.

Hope this helps.

Martin C. Olson, MBA, CCNA
    Director of Information Technology

Brickell Arch
    ​1395 Brickell Avenue
    ​14th Floor
    ​Miami, Florida 33131
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Twitter
    direct 305.789.9203
    main 305.789.9200
    extension 1203
    fax 
    molson@fowler-white.com
    Website
    ****Please take a moment to review our firm's Privacy Policy****
    The information contained in this message and any documents accompanying this transmission are protected under the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. S2510-2521, and may be attorney-client privileged or contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, reliance on the contents or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Alternatively, you may notify us by telephone immediately. No liability is accepted for any loss or damage resulting from a computer virus, or resulting from a defect in transmission of this email or any attached file. It is the duty and obligation of the sender to take practical measures to purge or safeguard and avoid providing sensitive metadata embedded in any electronic document to prevent the disclosure of confidential information. Thank you. ****

• 3.  RE: Aruba IAP-315 Wireless is not working

Posted 9 days ago
    Using Poe and adapter both having same issue 😢

Sent from my iPhone