AP11 - No option to set static IP, DNS, etc?

MFettes

AP11 - No option to set static IP, DNS, etc?

I'm new to the world of Aruba and am having some difficulty setting up my network to match the consumer-grade device I'm replacing. Looking at the documentation online, I should see a toggle under Inventory > Advanced that allows for setting a static IP, subnet, gateway and DNS server. All I see are Base IP address and subnet.

I am at least online (yay!) and somehow managed to set the IP of the AP11 to that of the WAP it replaced (192.168.1.1) , but want to set the DNS as that of my Pi Hole (192.168.1.5). I just don't see where/how. I don't recall seeing the option to set these when I initially set up the device.

The relevant portion from the manual and what I see are below.There is no toggle present on the Advanced tab.

Aruba_AP11.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MFettes

Re: AP11 - No option to set static IP, DNS, etc?

Disreguard. I called tech support for help with ths and was told that since I purchased this via 3rd party (Amazon) there wasn't any support offered. So I'm returning both of the AP11s I purchased and buying from someone else. 

Even the Netgear devices these were supposed to replace were given support when purchased elsewhere. 

0 Kudos