Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi Martin, Are you adding the tagged VLANs to the trunks, or the individual ports within each trunk? For example, on my 1830, I just tried creating a new vlan "42" and adding vlan 42 to an existing trunk ( consisting of ports 15 and 17) . ...

Am I the only one using broadcast and images trafic on these Aruba switches? And none of the product managers are reading these forums and ask for more information? I can tell several of my customers are rethinking their strategy of networking platforms ...

Hi, i have the same problem like CR1 - no LAG over different switches in a stack. I think, it isn't possible to get a real high available configuration with, for example, Firewall (2 FWs in HA mode) -> Core Stack (2 Switches) -> Access Stack (2-4 Switches) ...

Boa noite alguém sabe onde encontrar o guia de instalação do aruba 1830 em português, pois só encontro em inglês. Aruba Instant On 1830 Installation and Getting Started Guide ------------------------------ França Santos --------------- ...

I am having this exact same problem. It appears that no matter how you set your port and stp settings, port status will appear in log as warning regarless. I have been working with HPE over the past week or so, just had a remote session with escalated ...