Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

hello all, after a power failure my switch stopped to work on sfp ports. it recognize sfp module connected but it always shows status "down" on ports. When I connect a new sfp transceiver, the port led blinks once and then stops. Is there anything i can ...

Hello Colin, Aruba support was highly unable to understand the problem. After setting up a call they understood. But I never heard about a fix, workaround was to create a CSR, but thats exactly not what I wanted. I don't trust foreign private keys. However, ...

Hello everyone, as the topic suggests, we're trying to read the current CPU and RAM Usage via SNMP from a few 1930 JL682A units, but so far without success. Does anyone knows which OIDs allow these values to be read? The ones we successfully use on ...

We are still waiting on this fix. It causes issues for us as we remotely manage a lot of switches for clients. Is there an ETA on this being fixed in the locally managed firmware? ------------------------------ Adam Harm ---------------------------- ...

Greetings to all I have a couple of stacks of 2 units of aruba instant on 1960 JL805, updated to version 2.5.0 and OS version 4.4.120, I have activated access via HTTPS, from the firefox browser I have no problem, but when I use Edge o Chrome could not ...