Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

IGMP Snooping and UPnP

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, Perhaps it's my limited understanding, but why when I enable IGMP Snooping on a VLAN does UPnP discovery (SSDP) become unreliable? In order for my clients to consistently see my UPnP video and audio servers on the VLAN I need to disable IGMP Snooping. ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

After a few remote troubleshooting I really miss the option to see port config when a switch is offline. ------------------------------ Erik ------------------------------

Can you elaborate a little more on the automation options using the web GUI? How does one go about learning what is needed for this ? ------------------------------ Jonathan Roeback ------------------------------

Hi Alan - I've managed to resolve this by going to VLAN->Voice VLAN Configuration on the 'second' switch ( the non-routing one, acting just as Layer2 switch ) and setting Admin Voice VLAN Membership to Disabled on all ports. Why this works I have no ...

Hey all, I've recently purchased Aruba 1930 switches x3. I've had them running for around a week but with an issue which I just cannot get my head around and am completely out of ideas. My setup: Cisco ASA Firewall 5508x = ...