Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

RE: Aruba 1930 link issue

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

hi, i also see on logs those ports " NT_LLDP-N-LLDP_TRAP" what that means?

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Thanks, Jon, for providing the information. We have checked with the Team internally and not seeing this issue. Can you please contact support to open a case to triage further https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/ ------------------------------ ...

Hello everyone, I am currently trying to integrate the Aruba InstantOn 1930 Switch into our existing network. I am having issues configuring the switch right now. My problem: I configured everything related to Radius Authentication but nothing ...

If you have the plain1830 8g with just port 1 port marked as 1 PD then that is not a POE switch. That port is for connecting to a POE switch to power this switch when a local outlet isn't available. The switch on the right with the greyed ports are ...

What's the point of the restriction though. Restrictions should come in the form of features, layer 3 etc, like all other vendors. This 22 network and 50 device limit seems pointless, a device limit I could understand on a free cloud platform, but the ...