Instant On - Wired

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi Yeah right I could start with those since they are the default ones the manual recommends. Perhaps I should add to the title non standard 10G SFP+ cables though. At least for me wasn t an option at my country's e-shops at that time. Better have ...

I fixed this issue loooong ago. I installed the switch in a 6U cabinet with an opaque door :-D ------------------------------ Valentin Voica ------------------------------

Hi. Can we set jumbo frames for 1930 using cloud ? If not, can we have those setting in cloud ? Tx Denny ------------------------------ DENNY . ------------------------------

No one can answer this question better than you. What suits me best, may not be good for you at all. Start with Cloud then you can go to Local Management without the need to reset the switch or loosing any of the configuration. Or start with Local Management ...

ok, update with a "bit" Progress but even more questions... Instead of starting with the 1930 Switch I hooked up a AP22 to that orange led "timeout" switch and tried to create the site with that AP. Works instantly, AP was recognized, registerd it self ...