Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hey folks, I hope this is not a duplicate - I did a search but nothing stood out. Is there a better place to log feature requests? On the VLAN page, the interface tables should show the port description, not just the port number. Am I the only ...

Hello all, I'm trying to make the Aruba Instant On 1930 work with Aruba 505 access points with ClearPass. I've made this work with the Aruba 2540, but I think the only thing missing / not working is the: Radius:Hewlett-Packard-Enterprise HPE-Port-MA-Port-Mode ...

Hi there, I have an InstantOn 1930 at a client site using a Fortigate 80F as a firewall. A device on the network needs to be able to access both the corporate network and an access device network, which are set up as separate VLANs on both the firewall ...

I am attempting to set up a 1960 switch ( JL807A) to authenticate and then assign a VLAN to a wired endpoint. The authentication portion works and the RADIUS response from Clearpass is as follows: Radius:IETF:Session-Timeout 32400 ...

• Profile Picture

IGMP Snooping and UPnP

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, Perhaps it's my limited understanding, but why when I enable IGMP Snooping on a VLAN does UPnP discovery (SSDP) become unreliable? In order for my clients to consistently see my UPnP video and audio servers on the VLAN I need to disable IGMP Snooping. ...