Instant On - Wired

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

I see you found the relevant random page where they sometimes post firmware. https://community.arubainstanton.com/blogs/jamie-easly1/2020/06/03/instant-on-1930-switching-software-portal I have no clue why there are no release notes for the latest firmware, ...

Thanks for the reply. We've ordered 1 for testing, with plans to replace a dozen or so aging switches if it works out. We absolutely need basic VLAN functionality to work, so if we encounter issues we can't use these switches. I agree about support. ...

Chris this is still only possible via local management. ------------------------------ Greg Thiesen ------------------------------

The AIO 1930 have been sitting on firmware release 1.0.3 for some time now. Version 1.0.x suggests initial release with minor fixes. When is firmware 2.x.x to be expected ? ------------------------------ Yousch Karimi ----------------------------- ...

1 person recommends this.

What a joke! They ship devices with an undocumented firmware release... ------------------------------ Eva Garrett ------------------------------