Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish? When you say it didn't work, what didn't work, exactly? In your example, the link from H back to A isn't necessary, and could cause problems (though obviously it's a lot of hops from A to H or vice versa). ...

Is there any update on this? Also, would it be possible to put NTP on a different VLAN from the management VLAN? When we restrict a switch to a dedicated management VLAN that has no other access, that means we can't get NTP on the switch. (That VLAN ...

We have a bunch of 1930s and though I haven't looked at them lately, I believe this is "normal". When there's activity on a port they blink green, but they blink slowly and seemingly in unison. I'm used to the hyper, chaotic blinking of other switches. ...

No, there isn't. What we do is set up a management VLAN and have only 1 port be a member of that management VLAN. Then you can manage that VLAN however you want. For example, you can require all machines on that VLAN to have some sort of MFA setup, ...

• Profile Picture

Working SFP+ 10GBase-T

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hello, I can confirm that the H!Fiber 10GBase-T RJ45 programmed for HPP / Aruba works flawless (no orange blinking) in an 1930 24G switch. Temperature is hot but below 70°C. It showing up as a 10G BASE-SR SFP+. It can be found by Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L9RJZF7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&language=en_US ...