Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

I would also like to be able to do this.. It looks like there is not an option to set this for manual speed/duplex... ------------------------------ Eric Chrisman ------------------------------

Hello community: Switch: 1930 24G (JL682A) Firmware: 2.9.1.17 I have a very old device that does not work on all ports. The connection is 10 Mbps half duplex. The problem is independent of auto negotiation. Ports: 13 working ...

I have update it today and no ssh cli, don't buy this product ------------------------------ baka anda ------------------------------

I had also logged a support case which actually worked very well! I immediately received a response which asked for more information and generate a support file. The responses were fast and a few hours later they suggested to have a Teams call. Shared ...

Hi, 1) What type of storage are in the servers? ( Spinning disks, sata ssds, nvme ssds or something else?) 2) In case you have not already, Have you tried temporarily directly connecting the servers, without the switches; and checking what kinds ...