Instant On - Wired

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Working issues after firmware upgrade - Aruba Instant On 1930 8G 2SFP Switch JL680A

• 1.  Working issues after firmware upgrade - Aruba Instant On 1930 8G 2SFP Switch JL680A

Posted 10-11-2022 03:59 PM
    Hello Aruba Community!

Today I upgraded my switch's firmware to the latest version, 2.6.0.74.

The upgrading process went fine, however now I experience working problems. I use the local only option to manage the switch. The device's webserver loads and I can sign in with my username, but it can not load any data I set previously, the "loading circle" kept stucking. I tried to restore the factory defaults and setup the switch from beginnings, and it seemed that it will work now, but this error just signs again, the switch can not load any settings (webserver responds and I can sign in to the device).

What I just figured out that it seems to be some kind of routing problem, because everything loads fine, when I try from the same subnet. (eg normally the swtich's IP is in VLAN2, the host I want to manage the switch is in VLAN3). I am sure it's not third party problem, because I didn't experience such issues with the previous software version.

So, what do you suggest? Should I provide anything?

Optional question: It supports RADIUS, but where do I put the 8021x authentication on a port?

Thanks and best regards.

• 2.  RE: Working issues after firmware upgrade - Aruba Instant On 1930 8G 2SFP Switch JL680A

Employee
    Posted 10-25-2022 11:13 PM
    Hey,

Our apologies for the delayed reply. Please reach out to our support team directly because they can assist you directly with your concern.

Contact Aruba Instant On Support

Aruba Instant On remove preview
    Contact Aruba Instant On Support
    Here are a few places to start. Find the latest product news, support, tips and tricks, warranty information, and software documentation for Aruba Instant On. Explore Instant On communities to connect with others and find technical information. Find information regarding Instant On product warranties and support services.
    View this on Aruba Instant On >

------------------------------
    Aruba Instant On Communications
    ------------------------------