Aruba 1930 Switches and SSH

Highlighted

Aruba 1930 Switches and SSH

Hello,

outer the loud fan the 1930 series of instant on switches seems to be fine, so far locally controlled Smiley Wink

My only question is, why there is no colsole support i.e. telnet or ssh.

HPE switches were best managed via ssh, it is easy and fast to create and mange vlans and other stuff.

The web interface of the 1930 series reacts really fast and good but ssh / telnet would be a big PRO!

Thx

Dirk

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Aruba 1930 Switches and SSH

@ChAoSWK Thanks for the feedback on SSH/Telnet and the ability to use the CLI. At this current time, we do not offer SSH/Telnet access, but we will pass your feedback to the product team.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Yes please add SSH 😀👍
Highlighted

The lack of ssh\telnet or even the ability to create DHCP pools for VLANs is a massive disappointment. Miles away from its competitors on the same price range. Aruba spends too much time and money creating tools that nobody wants/needs and not enough on Basic stuff. I've spent 10 minutes with the thing and already regret the purchase. I avoided the hpe 1920 with poe because i thought the 1930 would be a step forward but no it still doesnt have dhcp server capabilities and they actually took a step back and removed Telnet and SSH.