Instant On - Wireless

View Only

Recent Activities

• Hello people, I wanted to know if version 8.6.0.18 is the most stable. Since I just updated to that version but I'm not sure if this version is the one recommended by Aruba. ------------------------------ Victor Cabrera ----------------------------- ...

• Hello, hope someone can help me find any solution or design guide to configure Aruba AirGroup services on Campus AP managed in Aruba Central. All the documentation i can find is reference to IAP but in my case its campus and managed in central with ...

• Hey RG, I apologize for the issues you're having. I have resurfaced these issues with my engineers to see if I can get more information or troubleshooting advice. ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ---------------------- ...

• Hi @MelkiaD , Yes, it turns out we continue to have the same issue as well. This is definitely not per design and is very, very problematic. We may need to launch an official complaint with aruba if they can't rectify this issue soon. ​ We just released ...

• As are we. I was incorrect, my apologies. ------------------------------ Ethan ------------------------------