Instant On - Wireless

View Only

Recent Activities

• Thank you for sharing this update with us Vin, I'll let the team know of your findings. ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

AP25 design flaws!

Why does this AP still require that poorly designed flush mount adapter sleeve and why are you guys still make APs that don't mount to standard device boxes, except AP11D. I'm seriously thinking of switching to Zyxel for a lot of reasons and poor design ...

• Hi Davide, Thank you for the question. The consideration of a mobility controller or a virtual appliance comes into the picture only if you have an enterprise Aruba network device (AP 505, AP 515, AP 575, ect). When it comes to 'Aruba Instant on' ...

• The devices I am noticing this on most are mobile devices such as phones and tablets. More specifically iPhone and iPad. I did notice it on one Windows laptop though.

• Hello, Please reach out to our peers over at the Airheads Community. https://community.arubanetworks.com/home ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ------------------------------