Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• Thanks for the warning about the AP22 ones. I was going to buy them but I have decided to just chuck the AP behind the false ceiling instead. The architect also said "no, they must be concealed." the AP12 bracket really looks like you can only fit it ...

• On May 11 th during our regular backend infrastructure maintenance activities, we identified a condition that erroneously triggered a false notification on new software availability. While the condition has been rectified, Instant On users would have ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, I have this topology extracted from my instance on portal. I always encounter the issue of not being able to power on correctly whenever there is a new software upgrade/update say from 2.2 -> 2.3; 2.3 -> 2.3.1 where AP11 as indicated position "2" ...

• Profile Picture

"Other" traffic

Hi all, does anyone know what is comprised in the "Other" category? It cannot be clicked nor there is more information about it as there is for other categories.

• I saw an example of using an AP11D as a router then going to a switch then adding more APs. The AP11D is only rated for 50 devices. So if you use it as a router, is the entire network only rated for 50 devices? For example if you had one 11D acting as ...