Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, I have 5 switches connected with each other and I am trying to setup VLAN on all 5 switches, switch 1 - VLAN30 switch 2 - VLAN40 switch 3 - VLAN50 switch 4 - VLAN60 switch 5 - VLAN70 however, currently, I am getting IP only on my switch 1 - VLAN30 ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

VLAN Hopping Attack

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Could someone tell me if Aruba InstantOn switch (19XX) are subject to VLAN hopping as described in the following article ? https://networklessons.com/cisco/ccnp-switch/vlan-hopping VLAN Hopping is an attack where the attacker is able to send traffic ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Dear Experts, One of the customer is planning to procure approx 50 1930 switches. Since they cannot add them all in one cluster, is it ok to use them like a regular switch and not using app or cloud? in that case 25 count wont matter i hope?

• Profile Picture

RE: Backup Stack Settings

Hi David, My apologies for the delay but my team did provide more help! Below is the message they shared. Download the configuration file instead of downloading the image. Please find the below steps to back up the stack configuration file: ...

• Profile Picture

RE: LINK-W-Down LINK-I-Up

That's very helpful thank you Sherif