Instant On - Wired

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

We have a JL682A we recently installed. We're using J4858D for the transceiver, and connecting to a known-good fiber run. When plugging in the transceiver, the switch recognizes it, one of the LEDs lights up green for 2-3 seconds, then the LED turns ...

Hello guys, I performed the firmware update of: 1.0.2.0 (125) to version 1.0.4.0 (133), after restarting the equipment the access password was lost, I am not able to access the switch with the configured password, nor with the password standard factory ...

Hello guys, I performed the firmware update of: 1.0.2.0 (125) to version 1.0.4.0 (133), after restarting the equipment the access password was lost, I am not able to access the switch with the configured password, nor with the password standard factory ...

In the event that the switch identifies a circle, it cripples the source port from sending information parcels beginning from the change to evade broadcast storms. ------------------------------ David Styles ------------------------------

I will contact support. It's really weird. The Switch is connected 1Gbit. Already changed the cables but still something wrong. I found a clue that there is something with "Network Security" enabled. (ARP Protect / DHCP Snooping) as soon as this is Disabled ...