Community Home

Recent Activities

• I'd like to make a feature request to make logging available for end users on Aruba InstantOn APs. When troubleshooting client disconnects, trying to figure out why iPhones disconnected and take a while to reconnect, it is really annoying that there is ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, 1) What type of storage are in the servers? ( Spinning disks, sata ssds, nvme ssds or something else?) 2) In case you have not already, Have you tried temporarily directly connecting the servers, without the switches; and checking what kinds ...

Hi everyone! I recently bought the Aruba Instant On 1960 12XGT 4SFP+ mainly for its 10G ports. I use 2 SFP ports in LACP as downlinks to another switch, ports are running in 1G until I can replace the other switch. I use the other 2 SFP ports in 10G ...

• Here's screenshots of the error from the web interface ------------------------------ Bob Webb ------------------------------

A new firmware was released have you tried it @richard_tricky ? https://community.arubainstanton.com/blogs/jamie-easly1/2020/06/03/instant-on-1930-switching-software-portal ------------------------------ AN ------------------------------